0
Hi Guys, These are my Upcoming Mods.
I'm working on them to make them Perfect with no bugs !!!

1. Quick Shot Mod

- Press "Jump+Fire" key and Player will Rotate To Nearest Ped and Shoot Him.

2. OLA Cab Service

- Use Cheat "OLA" to call OLA Cab.
- Mixed with Taxi Ride Mod.
- Press "Tab" to Ride in Taxi to anywhere you want.



3. V Style Character Switch Complete

- these days, I started My Postponed Project V Style Character Switch.
-this mod will take a long.
Some New Features

  • You Can not play Missions with other Characters.
  • I'll also add Custom missions for each player and also three player missions.
  • Chop will be there out of Franklin's House to recruit.
  • More Quick Switch.
  • I will also Try to Add Interactive Phones and Call Other Characters with INT Phone.




So Guys, Stay Tuned...

Post a Comment

 
Top